Friday, October 22, 2010

[10.10.21] Dongwan’s memolog: I don’t have a Twitter or Facebook account. (original post + edited version)

I don’t do Twitter or Facebook.
I will not do it in future either…

I don’t like Twitter because it seems to be practising the concept of “not thinking before you speak”,
And I don’t like Facebook because most of the people I don’t like are on it.

Fine.
As I get older I honestly don’t even like to look at the things I hate… Kehaha!

The autumn colors this week.
Where do you think is a good place to go?

EDITED VERSION

I don’t do Twitter or Facebook.
I will not do it in future either…

Cancelling what I wrote just now! After thinking about it I have a lot of friends on it too… -_-;
Anyway I’m not doing it@!

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: