Saturday, October 09, 2010

[10.10.09] Sung Shi Kyung: I had to run away while drinking with Junjin

(info omitted)

Sung Shi Kyung expressed, “To be honest, I can drink very well.” He went on to share an interesting episode that took place during one of his drinking sessions with Junjin, one of showbiz’s most formidable drinkers.

“A few years ago I was drinking with Junjin, and because we both knew each other could drink well, a weird rivalry began to form and we just tried to outdrink each other.”

“There was still no clear winner even at 6am the following morning. Although I was feeling really sick, I had to put on a front and pretend I was alright. Then with his eyes that exuded his fierce desire to win, Junjin said something to me and there was nothing I could do except to get away.”

What was it that Junjin said to Sung Shi Kyung that sent him running off? This will be revealed on the 10th October episode of KBS 2TV’s ‘Night Star’ at 11.15pm.

Credits: Reviewstar + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: