Wednesday, July 26, 2006

7/25 Dongwan's Diary Entry

Dongwan's Japan Ramen Tour

Recently, I went to three different Japanese ramen restaurants.

The restaurant next to the bar, "Ahn," in ApGuJungDong
The place next to the broadcasting station in HongDae
The restaurant in EeDae that is already famous

The place in ApGuJungDong offers alot of Japanese appetizer dishes.
They even have AhSaHee NaMaBiRuDo!^^
The ramen even has the Japanese ramen taste!
And the atmosphere...as soon as you enter, the workers yell out
"welcome," so refreshingly!
But the owner is so bitter-looking and not very happy
so its not really a place i like to go...
I feel bad for the workers there... ㅜㅜ Ah! But there is no kimchi here.

I went to the HongDae Restaurant because their
DonGoChu Ramen is supposed to be famous...
Um... But it kind of tasted like beef soup (GomTang)...
I liked the size and the place was charming...
I don't know, are my taste buds just too particular?

The place at EeDae...
Just as I expected, the place that is famous
had really really good MiSugu Ramen.
It had the most Japan-like taste, give us kimchi,
the owner and cook are both Japanese...
If they just also sold GyuJaDo, they would sell alot of it...
Should I buy a lemon? Alot? The SoJu Cocktail was really good too~~~!

Since the EeDae place's owner is Japanese,
I think I just felt like the food was good.
Really, I have realized that other country food's
need a good atmosphere as well!
Maybe I should become a food reviewer? happy.

Ah!! I want to eat Ramen..
Why doesn't our county make a DaengJang Ramen....

p.s.I tried the DaengJang Ramen at SamYang. It doesn't smell good!

source: Good EMG
Credits: Shimmyx012@ShinHwaChangJo.net for the translation
posted by: angel2nyt of soompi

3 comments:

charity said...

its so interesting! Hmm im kindda pulling his level up huh! Its so interesting cause he feel like to be part of the team! Imagine diary entry...its like each one's blog!

Its so cute!!! Well just hope he can write something about filipino food soon!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be a food reviewer... especially when it comes to ramen. so really funny reading his diary.. he's a cool guy.. ^^

happybi

Flor said...

i like ramen with kimchie or kimchie chigae. cha cooks a very delicious kimchie chigue and you have just got to taste it. works wonders with ramen. shucks i am so hungry.