Saturday, July 15, 2006

Know the Six Men In Shinwa - Dongwan

THE MAN WITH A SMILE THAT DELIGHTS EVERYONE

DONGWAN (Dongwan / Real Name : Dong-wan Kim)
Birth Date : November 21, 1979
Height : 174 cm
Weight : 68 kg
Blood Type : O

TV & FILM APPEARANCES
- June 11 2005 ~: Dongwan Kim stars in KBS weekend drama
"A Farewell to Sorrow"
- April 2005 : Dongwan Kim stars in MBC weekend drama
"Trembling Hearts"
- February 2005 : Dongwan Kim appears in "MBC Best Theater - Magic
Power Alcohol"
- February 2005 : Dongwan Kim appears in the MBC Lunar New Year
special sitcom, "TV STORY"
- September 9 2002 : Dongwan Kim stars in KBS miniseries,
"Children of Heaven"


MOVIE
- July 23 2004 : "Spin Kick (produced by Cine 2000)" starring Dongwan
Kim opens in theaters.

MC/DJ
- September 2003 ~ June 2005 : Dongwan Kim hosts SBS live show
"Top Music Charts"
- October 2000 ~ October 2002 : performs as DJ to SBS Radio's "Dongwan
Kim's Ten Ten Club


OTHERS
- December 31 2005 : Dongwan Kim awarded the KBS Drama Awards
Best Young Actor Award
- July 2005 : Shinhwa acts as PR Envoy to the "Seoul is Reading"
campaign
- April 2005 : Dongwan Kim acts as PR Envoy to the 6th Jeonju
International Film Festival


DONGWAN's STORY

AS A MUSICIAN
- Position: Rapper, vocalist
- Favorite Music Genre: Hip-Hop, R&B, Soul, Pop, J-POP
- Artists I respect: Kurt Cobain, Young-jin Yu
- Instrument: Guitar, Piano
- Favorite Music: NELLY
- Favorite Karaoke Song: Hyeon-wuk Goh's 'Let Us Not Part'
and Hyeon-soo Baek's 'In Front of You'


OF HIMSELF
- My First Impression: Scorched rice, tan-colored Jindo dog, farmer
- Specialties: Inline skating, skateboarding
- Hobbies: Staying up all night watching movies, Internet surfing,
running the online club
- Nickname: Uncle Dongwan
(somebody on the web gave it to me... because I'm old?)
- Habits: Nose-picking, looking in the mirror, going to the hospital,
observing other people's habits
- Strong Points: Honest, strong, able to hide well because I'm short
- Weak Points: Overdo things. Weak stamina. Short arms.
- I hope to be: A dad
- Motto: You're a man, stand it!


LIKES
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Sports: All types of extreme sports
- Favorite Sports Player: Peter Aerts, Andy Hug
- Favorite Actor: Seong-gi Ahn
- Favorite Food: Chop steak done rare /
Least Favorite Food: Eggplant, sea cucumber
- Favorite Fashion Style: Sportswear
- Movies I Recommend: Beautiful Days


QUESTION & ANSWER
- My treasure? Shinhwa members
- My Type? A studious girl rather than a smart one,
who doesn't laugh so easily. And she has to be tall
- My favorite store? The fitness center, gym, barbecue house
- My conception dream? Spotted pig
- In my past life, I was: They said I was a Buddhist monk -
that, or somebody's precious little boy
- If the world ends tomorrow, I would like to: Propose marriage
- Happiest moment? When we became number 1 on the music chart
for the first time
- Saddest moment? When my loved one left me
- A word to the fans: Teenagers, study hard! College students,
get the job you want! Professionals, find your life partner!
And pray, everyone!

No comments: