Thursday, July 13, 2006

Know the Six Men In Shinwa - Eric

PROFILE: HIS CHARISMA MOVES MY FIVE SENSES

ERIC (Eric / Real Name : Jeong-hyuk Mun)
Birth Date : February 16, 1979
Height : 180 cm
Weight : 71 kg
Blood Type : B

TV AND FILM APPEARANCES
- January 2006 : Eric stars in MBC Monday/Tuesday drama "Wolf"
- December 1, 2005 : Eric stars in the film "Diary of June"
- May 20 2005 : Eric awarded the 2005 PaekSang Arts Awards - Young Male Artist Award &
Popularity Award
- March 23 2005 : Eric stars in MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama "Super Rookie"
- December 30 2004 : Eric awarded MBC Drama Awards - Best Young Actor Award &
Popularity Award
- August ~ October 2004 : Eric appears in SBS "I Love Sundays - Plot Twist Drama"
- April 5 ~ June 29 2004: Eric appears in MBC 26-episode miniseries, "The Phoenix"
- October 2003 : Eric appears in MBC's 16-episode Wednesday/Thursday drama, "I run"

FASHION SHOW
- March 25 2003 : 2nd Korea Fashion World Andre Kim Fashion Show
- October 26 2000 : '01 S/S Seoul Collection Shin-woo Lee Fashion Show

OTHERS
- July 2005 : Shinhwa acts as PR Envoy to the 'Seoul is Reading' campaign
- October 6 2004 : Eric awarded the 2004 Sponsor's Choice Awards - Best Commercial Model
Award

ERIC's STORY

MYSELF AS A MUSICIAN
- Position: Leader, rapper
- Favorite Music Genre: Hip-Hop, R&B
- Artists I respect: Method Man, Puff Daddy
- Instrument: Clarinet, saxophone
- Favorite Music: Frankie J's 'Don't Wanna try'
- Favorite Karaoke Song: Friend, The Name, A Tale That Cannot Be Told


SPEAKING OF MYSELF
- Specialties: Rapping, snowboarding, drawing pictures,
video games, fishing, basketball, swimming, driving
- Hobbies: Same as my specialties
- Nickname: Gon the baby dinosaur, Strongman (Shinhwa members said brute strength is Pretty much all I have), Little (Wesley) Snipes (got it when I was recording the 2nd album, "YO")
- Habits: Every sleeping habit in the world (when I'm tired)
- Strong Points: Optimism
- Weak Points: Laziness
- I hope to be: Manager
- Motto: Be firm to the strong, and gentle to the weak

I LIKE
- Favorite Color: Black and white
- Favorite Sports: Basketball
- Favorite Sports Player: Michael Jordan
- Favorite Actor: Min-shik Choi, Gang-ho Song
- Favorite Food: All existing food, especially Korean food
- Favorite Fashion Style: Comfy
- Books I Recommend: Dragon Ball (I'm reading it again recently; it's really fun^^;)
- Movies I Recommend: Braveheart (really moved me)


QUESTION & ANSWER WITH ERIC
- My Treasure? A secret building... I mean my significant other
- My Type? A charming and pretty girl, who can love and care more for my parents than myself. A girl who doesn't feel masculine, somebody whom I can love with all my heart.
- My conception dream? A peacock opening its wings
- If the world ends tomorrow, I would like to: Take my family and loved ones to a church, and spend the last hours there
- Happiest moment? When I saw that we were number 1 in the top music chart show for the first time
- Saddest moment? I saw a movie called "Man, Woman and Child" in the theater with my family, and boy, did I cry! I don't think I have ever cried so much since I was born.
- A word to the fans: I love you, Shinhwa Changjo! And to the Eric fans, too!

No comments: