Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hye Sung Singing - Take me to Your Heart



How I wish I can see Hye sung singing this song. I dont know why the cartoon man is naked, all I'm after actually is Hye Sung singing the song. Ignore the animation if you like just close your eyes and imagine Hye Sung singing the song infront of you. I dont have the Korean Lyrics as well, at least the english part/lyics of the song is clear, so you can sing along with the lyrics I provided below. Mian hae, Tet chinggu, I am starting to like Hye Sung so much because of his beautiful voice.

Artist: Hye Sung - Shinhwa
Song: Take Me To Your Heart Lyrics

Hiding from the rain and snow
Trying to forget but I won't let go
Looking at a crowded street
Listening to my own heart beat

So many people all around the world
Tell me where do I find someone like you girl

(Chorus)
Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true

They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away

Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It's easy take me to your heart

Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
I should go and see some friends
But they don't really comprehend

Don't need too much talking without saying anything
All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing
(Chorus)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song. It's a HK remake of Jacky Cheung "A kiss goodbye". At least it sounds very much like it.

Flor said...

very nice song indeed as sang by Hye Sung