Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hyesung's Fan Club Donates... (Old News)

Posted July 24, 2005

Image

Singer Shin Hyesung's fanclub has donated over 10 million won to Lee Tae Yang (15) a patient suffering brain cancer.

On the 23rd KBS 'Love's Request' broadcasted Shin Hyesung who personally visited Lee Tae Yang in hospital on the 18th to give a message of support and performed 'Same Thoughts' for the young patient.

This commendable deed by Shin Hyesung led to Shin Hyesung's fanclubs 'Syung In' and 'Esios' to "Donate funds to express a star's warm heart and message of support" and "Together we gathered over 10 million won (appox.9.8 thousand USD) and donated all under the name of Shin Hyesung's fanclub".

On this Shin Hyesung replied, "I am so thankful that they gathered funds when I wasn't even expecting anything. I hope these hearts will be sent to Tae Yangie and it will help him on his way to a healthy recovery. I was moved by the warm hearts of the fans and I will continue to show myself working hard in my activities."

All the donations were sent to Lee Tae Yang through <Love's Request>. Shin Hyesung who recently announced a solo album is currently busy with his follow-up song 'Don't Leave'.

source. My Daily
translated&credits. orenji728 @ SHCJ.CJB.NET - ShinHwaChangJo
nb. all may take providing EXACT and FULL credits

No comments: