Saturday, July 15, 2006

Know the Six Men In Shinwa - MINWOO

SOMETIMES DYNAMIC SOMETIMES STYLISH

MINWOO (Minwoo / Real Name : Minwoo Lee)
Birth Date : July 28, 1979
Height : 174 cm
Weight : 64 kg
Blood Type : A

MOVIE
- February 2006 : Minwoo Lee stars in the film
"Angels of the Round Table"

TV&FILM APPEARANCE
- July 2005 : Minwoo appears in MBC teen sitcom, "Nonstop V"

ALBUM
- September 3, 2005 M 2nd "WINDs" / Bump!!!, Battle
- March 10, 2005 M single "If you.." / If you.., Overdoze
- November 22, 2003 M 1st Album "un-touch-able" / Just One Night, Can't let go

RADIO DJ
- April 2003 ~ April 2004 : Minwoo Lee performs as DJ to KBS Radio's
"Minwoo Lee's Freedom Declaration"

OTHERS
- July 2005 : Shinhwa acts as PR Envoy to the 'Seoul is Reading'
campaign
- March 2005 : Minwoo Lee acts as PR Envoy for the GIFU Flower
Festival 2005 in Gifu, Japan
- May 22, 2004 : Minwoo Lee awarded as Korean Representative
at the MTV Buzz Asia Concert
- December 1 2003 : Minwoo Lee acts as PR Envoy for AIDS
Extermination

MINWOO STORY

AS A MUSICIAN
- Position: Vocalist, dancer
- Favorite Music Genre: R&B, Hip-Hop, Urban Dance
- Artists I respect: Usher
- Instrument: I can play a little bit of each (piano, guitar, drum, etc.)
- Favorite Music: Almost all the new songs out there
(I am a DJ, you know^^)
- Favorite Karaoke Song: Beom-soo Kim's 'I Miss You'


OF HIMSELF
- My First Impression: A guy!
- Specialties: Dancing
- Hobbies: Listening to music, golf
- Nickname: Min-bong (sounds more friendly than Minwoo)
- Habits: My body starts to move on its own whenever I hear music^^
- Strong Points: Highly self-disciplined, and very precise
(or so my manager says)
- Weak Points: I believe people too easily (or so my manager says)
- I hope to be: The best musician ever
- Motto: Never ever give up!


LIKES
- Favorite Color: Black or white
- Favorite Sports: Basketball, snowboard, inline skating
- Favorite Sports Player: Woon-jae Lee, the soccer player
(I'm friends with him^^)
- Favorite Actor: Oh-seong Yu (I'm friends with him, too^^;)
- Favorite Food: Kimchi broth / Least Favorite Food: Raw garlic, dropwort
- Favorite Fashion Style: I always try to choose an outfit that goes
with the atmosphere
- My pet is: Rambo, the cocker spaniel puppy
- Books I Recommend: "Father"
(Hyesung said it made him cry, too?sob;)
- Movies I Recommend: "Legends of the Fall"


QUESTION& ANSWER
- My Treasure? My instruments
- My Type? Anybody with an attractive first impression.
In other words, any charming type.
- My conception dream? Dragon dream
- In my past life, I was: An eagle...?
- In my next life, I want to be: A great musician like Michael Jackson
- Happiest moment? When Shinhwa was formed
- Saddest moment? When my loved ones left my side, one by one
- A word to the fans: I will always love you, Shinhwa Changjo!
You were always there for us! Thank you!!!

No comments: