Thursday, July 13, 2006

Know the Six Men In Shinwa - Hye Sung

PROFILE: HEAVENLY VOICE WHICH MELTS YOUR HEART
HYESUNG (Hyesung Shin / Real Name : Pil-kyo Jung)
Birth Date : November 27, 1979
Height : 179 cm
Weight : 65 kg
Blood Type : A

ALBUM
- May 7 2005 : Special showcase promoting Hyesung Shin's solo album.
(Olympic Gymnasium III)
- May 6 2005 : Hyesung Shin releases 1st solo album, "Love of May."
Main songs: Same Idea, Don't You Leave Me
- April 2005 : Hyesung Shin collaborates in the duet 'Take Me to Your
Heart,' part of the "Best of Michael Learns to Rock" collection
- September 2003 : Organizes the project group 'S,' releases album


RADIO DJ
- October 2002 ~ April 2003 : Hyesung Shin performs as DJ to KBS Radio's
"Kangta & Hyesung Shin's Freedom Declaration"


OTHERS
- July 2005 : Shinhwa acts as PR Envoy to the 'Seoul is Reading'
campaign


HYE SUNG's STORY

AS A MUSICIAN
- Position: Main vocalist
- Favorite Music Genre: R&B, POP
- Artists I respect: Baby face
- Instrument: Tambourine, castanets and more
- Favorite Music: Everything
- Favorite Karaoke Song: Shi-gyeong Seong's 'You Touched My Heart'


ABOUT HIMSELF
- My First Impression: Um... a bit cold?
- Specialties: Taekwondo (Black Belt 3rd Dan), singing, cooking (LOL)
- Hobbies: Driving
- Nickname: Sonic
- Habits: Nothing special
- Strong Points: Once I get to know someone, I'm incredibly nice to that person
- Weak Points: A little shy
- I hope to be: The best singer ever
- Motto: Just do it!


LIKES
- Favorite Color : White, black
- Favorite Sports : Leisure sports
(wakeboarding, bungee jumping, snowboarding, jet skiing, etc.)
- Favorite Sports Player : Chan-ho Park
- Favorite Actor : Sori Moon
- Favorite Food : Kimchi broth / Least Favorite Food: Stamina food
- Favorite Fashion Style : Casual, semi-formal
- Books I Recommend : Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
(why? Because it makes sense!)


QUESTION & ANSWER
- My Treasure? My car
- My Type? A girl who shares a common vibe with me
- My favorite store? Jeonju-jip (it looks a bit shabby, but the food rocks!)
- I can drink up to : One bottle of soju
- I relieve stress by : Covering my mouth with a pillow, and singing out very, very loudly
- If the world ends tomorrow, I would like to: Pray so they'll send me to Heaven?^^;
- 3 objects I'm taking to a deserted island? Air conditioner, bed, TV
- A word to the fans: It's only just the beginning. Perk up, everybody!

3 comments:

marissa said...

Thanks chingu, similarities? We have the same fave color and we both love kimchi chigae. Just have to ask cha to show me how to cook it. But sadly I fail in the hobbies dept. I'm scared of heights and I don't know how to swim.....

Flor said...

nothing is impossible in this world chinggu, you can always learn to concern fear and learn how to swim, i was able to do both because of the man i loved, and i know you can do to. have faith.

Flor said...

what i mean is conquer your fear. mian hae