Friday, December 07, 2007

[071204] [Diary] Andy: Thank You Again, Thank You


It's been a day since my last performance. Firstly I still want to thank everyone again... Though it's already been 50 performances, I can still feel the nervousness I felt during the first show. Time flies, doesn't it? To everyone who took time to watch the show, to everyone who helped me in one way or another.. those who gave me their support, everyone, thank you. When the curtains fell for the last time, although there were many things that I wanted to say, but when I heard my fellow actors' messages at the end of the show, I could only stand there and let my tears fall ^^ I couldn't speak normally... Once again thank you to everyone~~ It's because of you that I'm able to stand on the stage of the musical~~ Although I gave my last performance, is still going on~ Everyone please give the musical all your support... Tomorrrow is Tuesday... I may still go to University Road in the afternoon^^ I think I'm already starting to miss the musical stage which has allowed me to learn a lot and feel a lot?

Hmm... I'm now putting even more effort into recording the album, so I will still present a brand new image to you next year... So I'm working hard, recording in the studio today!!!! Also, Shinhwa will be having our tour soon.. in Japan and China~~ I'll be back after our fantastic concert!!!



Source: ND Ent
Chi trans: 打�$(D??@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@ shinhwa.biz + Love4andy.net

No comments: