Thursday, December 27, 2007

[News] Minwoo duets with Hyesung at his club concert to delight of fans




Singer Lee Minwoo spent a hot Christmas Eve with more than 1,000 fans. on 24 Dec at 7pm, Lee Minwoo held his "Hey Michyeo Choumchyeo Oechyeo" (Hey Get Crazy! Dance! Scream!) concert at Seoul's Apgujong Club. The concert was Minwoo's idea of having closer interaction with his fans.

Making his entrance on stage while singing Play My Song, Minwoo said "I'm really glad to be able to see everyone up close. I'm really honored. Today's Christmas Eve, I hope everyone will enjoy this date with me."

He also expressed his excitement, "It wasn't easy to prepare for this concert by myself after completing the Shinhwa concerts in Japan and China. But receiving everyone's cheers standing on stage now, I'm feeling really good."

After that, fellow Shinhwa member also made a surprise special guest appearance and sang White Winter with Minwoo. Hyesung even performed the Wonder Girls' Tell Me at the insistence of Minwoo, to the laughter of the audience.

Hyesung said, "It's Christmas Eve tonight, and I was just idling at home since there's no work today, so I popped by. I'm really envious of Minwoo being able to spend time together like this. I hope to be able to hold a concert like this next year too."

However, during Minwoo's DJ segment with Phryme, the concert was momentarily interrupted due to a problem with the sound system. Minwoo also expressed his shock, but the sound system was soon fixed and he went on with the performance as if nothing had happened.

Minwoo performed Pretty Woman, L.O.V.E, The M Style, One In A Million and 신기루 (Shingiru/Mirage) among other songs, in an explosive atmosphere.


Source: starnews & oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

No comments: