Friday, December 07, 2007

[07.12.07][trans] A Japanese fan's post-concert blog entry

*finally something to give us an idea of how the concert went... but i couldn't control my tears when i was translating the part about them going to the army. nothing will stop me from going to their seoul concert in march now. 'nuff said.*


Hi everyone, I'm now posting my entry on the bus using my phone.

Today I went to the Shinhwa concert in Nagoya. I've liked Hyesung for a long time so I wanted to see at least 1 concert, but there was always no one to go with me. I didn't manage to catch Hyesung at the August concert too.

This time I went with a friend who's a fan of Dongwan and watched the concert at last. From the bus station to the concert venue, there were all groups of girls. When we reached the venue it was packed with girls and there were only a few guys.

When we entered the venue, the queue was really long, and it was quite tough. There were many people who were selling concert goods and merchandise too.

The NGK hall was huge, and was divided into two sections, the grandstand and the arena. I was seated in the middle of the arena, 10 rows from the left of the stage. Although it was the side, I could still see very clearly.

Because the concert is happening after such a long time, everyone was very excited and stood up right from the start. The 6 of them rarely get together even in Korea, so everyone really enjoyed this concert.

They are really a group that has been around for a long time, everyone is really close to each other. Minwoo and Hyesung introduced the members in Japanese, then the other members also spoke in Japanese.

Minwoo seemed to like this year's catchphrase「どんだけ~~」a lot.
(*note: どんだけ - dondake: used when you're impressed with something... "how amazing is that?")

Their clothes ranged from black to white, then red, and black and khaki turtlenecks. There were shiny clothes too. And these all showed off their different sides.

They sang ballads with rap, and Shinhwa's dance is still the best.

It's been a long time since I heard "Urineun Shinhwa imnida", so I was very moved.

Shinhwa said that they will be enlisting the army one after another next year, maybe the next time they can all get together is after 6 years?

I was moved at the concert named "Forever". When it ended with a Japanese song, my tears started to fall unknowingly.

They still have two more concerts in Saitama on the 8th and the 9th. No matter it's to the fans or to the members, it's probably an unforgettable experience.

I'm feeling really fortunate ヽ(´▽`)/ Thank you

I hope in the future, even it's only once or twice, I'll still get to see them all grown up.

SHINHWA FOREVER!

BY ミイ

Chi trans: 淘气的橙子@ kimdongwan.cn
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: