Monday, December 17, 2007

12/13 [news] Eric “Want to release solo album before army”


On the 12th, Shinhwa Eric holds a celebration for airing of “Que Sera Sera” cum fanmeeting in Tokyo, and also a press conference. Even though at the concert, Eric tied up his hair, but today, he changes back to his old hairstyle. He said that “Due to the clothes wore today, this hairstyle is more suitable.” All along he has braided reggae styled hair at concert, however this time, the hair was half braided and half tied up. Minwoo say that this is samurai hairstyle. Except for Eric, the rest of the members have released their solo albums. With regards to this, he said that “I want to have my own solo album too, however I have been too busy till now. Recently, Minwoo give me 2 songs which I like a lot, thus I would like to include in the recording for my solo album released next year.” He also mentioned that before enlistment to the army, he will release a solo album and also continue to act.

After the press conference, at the same venue, there is a fanmeeting. With regards to “Que Sera Sera”, Eric said that he like Kang TaeJoo this character. He wants to act a character that slowly become more mature. There are a lot of kiss scenes, very happy.” His comments make the fans feel a bit sad. Beside that, he was asked about the reaction of the other members, he said that “The other members did not praise me, but they have a lot of comments on my acting skills and where are the things that I did not do well etc.” After that Eric make some food on stage, and he also sing “Liar”which lyrics is written by him, together with Kim DongWan. The various activities make the fans happy.

Lastly he expressed that “When all the Shinhwa members gathered together, he want to hold a fanmeeting, please anticipate for Shinhwa and me.” “Que Sera Sera” which Eric acted in will be aired from next year, 10th January at 1.30am onwards on KNTV.


Credit to beck77@ http://www.shinhwachangjo.net (English trans) + jojoyu7@shinhwachina (Chinese trans) + wowKorea (original article)

No comments: