Friday, December 07, 2007

[07.12.07][diary] DW - Thank you, Nagoya


*dongwan wrote this post all in japanese! and dongwannie oppa, yes the children are adorable...but none as adorable as you LOL.... how could you not visit the washroom before the concert?! *

It was warm at today's concert.
It wasn't hot, but we felt the power of the fans after a really long time, so all the members felt the warmth of that.

Although I practised and rehearsed very hard, I still felt uncomfortable during the concert -_-;
I forgot there were no solo stages at this concert, so I couldn't go to the washroom, uncomfortable. -__-;
Even so I was still very happy~! ^_^

Whatever it is!
Nagoya's children are so adorable~!



Source: november21
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz
__________________

No comments: