Monday, December 17, 2007

[07.12.14][news] Shinhwa will "tear off their shirts on stage"


At the press conference for Shinhwa's China concert, Shinhwa shared their thoughts and plans with more than 50 members of the media.

Shinhwa member Junjin said, "Upon reaching here, the moment I stepped into the airport, I felt very thankful when I saw the sea of orange. To thank everyone for this I will put on a brilliant performance later." After this, they were soon flooded with questions from the Chinese media.

A local reported asked Lee Minwoo, "During last year's concert you tore off your shirt on stage, will there be a repeat of that for this year's concert?" Minwoo then replied, "This time it will be Junjin tearing off my shirt." Junjin then added a comment about tearing each other's shirts off, to the laughter of the audience.

The reporter then asked Eric if he would be tearing off his shirt too. Eric said, "I'll tear it off in a corner quietly", further livening up the atmosphere.

Source: joynews
Chi trans: 打�$(D??@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: