Thursday, December 27, 2007

[News] Lee Minwoo worries about being "dead drunk on Christmas Day"

Holding a concert in a club for the first time since his debut, M Lee Minwoo revealed some interesting Christmas anecdotes at the pre-concert press conference.

Minwoo said, "Usually I tend to have performances during Christmas, so we will go for celebration dinners after the performance, and I tend to drink a lot. At the dinner I will drink a lot even before eating, and I get dead drunk as a result. When I get home, my wallet's empty too. I hope that's not going to happen tonight."

He added, "I feel really lucky to be able to hold a concert like this. I was hoping to have closer interaction with the fans in a smaller space, that's why this club concert came about."

As for many overseas fans who are in Korea to attend the concert, Minwoo said "Thank you to all the overseas fans who turned up, I hope they would be very happy after watching the show. I'm really very grateful for this."


Source: mydaily & oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

No comments: