Wednesday, December 12, 2007

[07.12.10][news] Shinhwa: Teary at their last Japan concert before enlistment


"Suddenly I felt a sense of warmth in my heart, and I was about to cry."

Shinhwa members expressed this sentiment at their last Japan concert before their army enlistment.

Shinhwa held the 2007 JAPAN TOUR SHINHWA FOREVER concert on 9 Dec for more than 13,000 Japanese fans. They began the tour with a concert on 6 Dec in Nagoya and ended the tour with two concerts in Saitama over 8 and 9 Dec. Especially since Eric and Dongwan will be enlisting into the army soon, this will be the last concert in Japan for the group.

After the concert ended, Shinhwa members all said, "Thank you very much. We all cried secretly during the concert." Minwoo in particular said, "When we were singing I Pray 4 U, I closed my eyes gently because I started to feel this warmth in my heart. I was really so moved that I was about to cry. We always try to do our best at our concerts so that we won't leave any room for regrets. I'm really very glad that the members are all together now."

Expressing his thoughts about the last concert in Japan with the members, Andy said, "Did you see me during the concert? I had my back facing everyone because I was wiping my tears away."

After ending the Japan leg of the tour, Shinhwa will perform in Shanghai on 15 Dec, after which solo and group activities will proceed simultaneously. They will also be released their 9th album on March next year.


Source: oceans
Chi trans: 打�$(D??@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

No comments: