Tuesday, January 15, 2008

[08.01.15][trans] Shinhwa's 9th album is in recording right now

*ahn young min is the guy who writes and produces quite a lot of songs for shinhwa, and this is a blog entry from his homepage...

and while i thought eric was hibernating away...he was actually recording! chagiya i'm sorry for misunderstanding you...! i'm guessing that eric and minwoo had to get their parts done first coz eric would be preparing for whatever upcoming drama he's chosen and minwoo for his japan concert.. but whatever it is, SHINHWA FIGHTING! i'm all excited right now!!*

Shinhwa's 9th album is in recording right now..

Because it's their last album before they enlist, so everyone's working even harder for this.

Eric's and Minwoo's parts have already been recorded at the end of last year, the other members are recording right now.

That's all for now.


Source: Ahn Young Min's minihompy
Chi trans: RicSyung爱
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

6 comments:

Princess said...

I enjoyed reading your blog

Flor said...

thanks princess! thanks as well for visiting my blog. you might enjoy reading/viewing my other blogs. its actually in the links at the right side of this blog. thanks again

Saku said...

Ohayo!

Fantastic blog!!!!!

I also have a blog... And I translate news from A-music from English to Spanish... I want permission to translate your articles into Spanish... For publication on my blog...

Always I will give you credit for the information!

I hope your permission... ^^

shinhwa4ever said...

Wow~~~ what can i say...feeling so lucky that I found your blog...Love reading every post on your blog cuz i don't want to miss any information about those six amazing men! Keep the good work please~~~aza aza fighting~

Flor said...

Hi frankasu:

thanks for visiting my blog. feel free to surf around. you can take out the news - no problem, credits will be appreciated

Hi Shinhwa4ever:

thanks as well for the visit. we both love the guys so much so i made this blog. will update it as much as i can. take care.

to all: aja aja hwaiting! ^^

Saku said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! *o*

^-^

Matta ne!