Friday, January 25, 2008

[08.01.25][news] Andy - Worried about whether his solo career will take off

Shinhwa member Andy, who has just released his first solo album "The First New Dream" has shared his thoughts about going solo. Andy has just held his first solo concert, The 6 Day Miracle, from 18-23 Jan at SH Club.

At the pre-concert press conference on the last day of the concert, Andy said "I was very troubled and worried about whethere I could have my own solo career, but the musical last year really taught me a lot, and given me the self-confidence to do it. Together with the support of the Shinhwa members, Chae Yeon and Byul, I managed to start off my solo project."

Having started out as an idol singer, it was Andy's first time performing at a small venue. Andy said, "I had a great experience performing in the musical which was also held at a small theatre, being able to breathe together with the fans and to sing while looking into their eyes."

"There were some unsupportive responses when I decided to have a concert with my first solo album, and although my self-confidence was shaken, the fans gave me the support that I needed. I want to thank the fans for this." Andy also mentioned that he will join Shinhwa in the 10th anniversary activities once his solo activities have come to an end.


Source:OCEANS 6
Chi trans: 飞天猪@ANDY THE WORLD
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: