Friday, January 25, 2008

[08.01.24] [fan recap] Andy - The First and his Birthday Party (some detail)

This is a fan account:

Hi everyone...

I just came back from Korea last night!.. It's my first time to Korea and also to Shinhwa's event. just noticed that there are some details that fan didn't talked about, so please let me share my story here.. just the part that weren't talked about... (if I put in wrong section, please let me know) ^^ hope it wouldn't bother anyone la. *^^* and sorry that I didn't have pics of Andy to share because of the rules and also where I sat was not allowed a chance too.. So, I could only take the stage pic when the party was over.



I think because my friend was in Korea, ,maybe she could get the ticket on the right side, it's row D, (4th row) eventhough it was seat number 22 - last seat on the right, it's worth enough.. Anyway, it seemed like I was on the wrong side - overseas fans supposed to be seated on the left, So, I'm the only Thai fan sitting among all Korean Fans! That's why when I held 'Thailand Sign', many ppl kept looking at me strangely)

Andy perf was awesome and cute..and his voice was really great...during concert staff kept walking pass me through the dressing room at backstage (my seat was close to the entrace of the room) and also the guard just stood there next to me ..(so I couldn't take any pics) and the cameraman oftenly blocked my view T_T Oh..what a seat!

But just as everyone has read, only Minwoo put in his schedule that he would go to Andy's birthday party but there were a surprise! Around middle of the con. (or past middle already).. I heard girls behind me screaming so I just turned back and OMG!... It's Eric and Dongwan sitting on the empty seat row F - just only 2 rows behind me!!...and no one blocked my view this time because row D and E got less seats than row F .....Eric wore sunglasses, but Dongwan didn't and he kept smiling to fans next to him...God... they looked so gorgeous! ^^ Andy often look at them from the stage too.. ^^ I was wondering whether Sungie would also come or not because I didn't notice him coming.. I also didn't noticed Minwoo too because I was concentrated on Andy perf...


Then, Andy chose one fan to come up to the stage (I think she's Japanese) and he sang the song and both of them sat on the bench..Andy put his arm around her shoulder, and the girl cried and Andy shed her tears!! before the girl left, Andy gave her a hug and he also said "don't cry" to the girl... how sweet!

From time to time, the fans kept screaming at Eric and Dongwan - though it was not that loud but could distract Andy a bit so both of them went inside the dressing room...


Then, it's about time for celebrating Andy's birthday.. and a surprise - Minwoo, Eric, Dongwan and Sungie showed up!!! **screamed****~~~ I was really really excited... .. so sad that Jinnie was unable to attend (is he in China??). And as a fan's recap.. Eric, Dongwan and Minwoo teased Andy when he was about to blow the birthday candle.. they were so cute!!... Eric tried to stand next to Sungie but Sungie tried to walked away *^^* but finally, he managed to stand next to Sungie... (Eric, Sungie, Andy, Minwoo and Dongwan)

And then, all 5 of them help reading the birthday card from fans.. but it's in Korean so I just couldn't understand. While reading, Sungie got sweat on his face from the heat of spot light, he walked to the staff to get tissue. So, one fan handed him 2 fans - meant one for Eric but Sungie teased him by taking 1 for himself and dropped 1 on the floor - he didn't pass to Eric.. hahahaha I saw Eric laughed and shy and he had to picked up the fan himself

Dongwan picked up one gift bag and there's a candy inside. when he saw it, he tried to hide the candy and kept it himself. - all fans saw and screamed *he was so cute la ~~

And then, it's time other teased Sungie - they asked him to show "Tell me" dance to fans... OMG.. Sungie was really cute.... but he danced only few seconds because he was so shy too.. oh..wish he would do crab dance too~

Then, all member went back inside, and Andy sang another song. .. suddenly.. Sungie ran out from backstage and kneeled before Andy to give him pink rose!.. Andy laughed happily and shy too.. And he finally threw that rose to the fan in the middle.... oh....*scream***

I kept peeking at the dressing room's entrance to check when the other members would leave. Minwoo left first - I didn't noticed when. Then Sungie was the second. The staff walked in front of him and Sungie was just only 1 meter away from me...*scream** and I also waved goodbye to him but he couldn't see because he kept looking down while walking out. Poor me~

Then, after a while, Eric left and I also waved goodbye to him but he wore sunglasses.. so I think he couldn't see either *poor me again*

And Dongwan left while Andy sang First Love - ah~~ my fav song.. so I didn't catch to give him a wave goodbye... *poor me again!* ...

The Encore song was "Eusha Eusha" everybody stood up and danced!!

I was really happy with Andy - how successful the concert was.. I totally understand now why he chose small hall for his concert. Wish Andy all the best la.

And the only sad things was that I went there ALONE! because my friends are not Shinhwa's fan so I just had to be there alone... *cry*~~ and the fact that I couldn't understand Korean at all! more cry~~~~~

Hope next concert in March, I wouldn't have to be there alone again!....


***sigh***

Lennies

No comments: