Sunday, January 20, 2008

[08.01.19] [Diary] Andy, The nervous first concert


Finally the album had released, and started the 6 days first concert.

I still feel nervous and excited ^^

I'll really work hard to have a very good presentation on my first concert, but because it is standing on the real stage, so it was a little excited than when i debut...

First of all i would really, really thank you to all who came to watch the first concert.

To all who came to the scene today... actually i also made a confession secretly to everybody..

To suite the orange day title, I've talked about Shinhwa activities period topic, then when I suddenly talked about 4th jib when I was temporarily off from the group, my heart suddenly strike with a bolt a sudden... Although it have been really, really long, so i though i will be okay with it... but suddenly I just lost of my control.. Although I wanted to perform well on the songs that i have been prepared.. but, how should I put it. All those hard time and the existence of the performance stage today I would only stay thank you, a mixture of both feelings cling on together.... I think that i didn't... able to perform perfectly well to everybody....

After the concert ended, i am writing these words with sadness...

Me... i could do it better in the coming days right?

How should i express my grateful feeling to everybody on my first concert...

Although there's lots of regret on my first performance, but, even though, because there is support to me from everybody, giving me lots of encouragement, so i am really grateful. I will became a even harder working Andy...

And now left only concerts and my first album promo activities.... i will be preparing it in an extra serious mode, to bring an unregretful performance stage to everybody..
See you in Yellow Day tomorrow~~~

The pictures is being taken today on the concert scene, manager hyung present me my first album. It was being bought on the scene and as a prezzie to me.. ㅋㅋBecause i felt it was practically even better than any other present so i felt really really touched, just like that i capture it!! Till then, for tomorrow's performance, I'm going to bed now~~~


Source:nd
Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz.

No comments: