Tuesday, July 01, 2008

[08.06.30][news] Eric: The best groom on We Got Married is Crown J

Shinhwa's Eric has picked Crown J as the best groom on MBC's We Got Married.

Eric did a round of media interviews on 29 June for the KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo at Pyeonggaek, Gyeonggi-do, where he was filming. He was asked, "Do Shinhwa members watch each other on programmes?", to which he replied with a chuckle, "Not anymore, but Minwoo still seems to do that quite often. For me I'd definitely watch We Got Married."

Eric said, "When the show first started it was already very interesting, and I've never missed an episode so far. It's like watching a romance drama, and the awkward situations are the most fun to watch, like when Andy and Solbi first started there were so many mushy moments. Now I'm totally addicted to Crown J, he's probably the best. Kim Hyun Joong is great too."

In response to whether he would accept an invitation to appear on the show, he said "I'm happy just watching it, the thought of appearing on the show has never crossed my mind."

"Watching the show makes me want to get married too. I've been thinking about getting married and having kids since some time ago." But when asked when he thinks he would get married, he answered "I don't know, probably some time after I finish my military service."


Souce:NEWSEN
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans:midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: