Thursday, July 10, 2008

[08.07.10][news] Junjin: My father once hit me with a metal pole

Junjin has revealed on KBS2's Happy Together Season 3 that his father Charlie Park used to be called "Steven Seagal" in their neighbourhood, wearing his leather jacket and boots with a samurai hairstyle.

He said, "My father looks cool on the exterior, but he is in fact really strickt. We have a curfew of 11pm at home. There was once I went back after 11pm, and I almost couldn't breathe when I saw him waiting for me along the road."

"I held my breath as I walked over, and my father suddenly whipped out a metal pole from his sleeve and said, 'Aren't you late? Aren't you wrong? If you don't want to get hit just block my blows', and started to hit me. I defensively blocked the blows out of instinct, because I had been trained by my father to defend myself in fights since I was young."

"After I blocked the blows, he continued to hit me, but with an expression that seemed to say 'you've learnt well' ".

This episode will be aired on 10 July.


Source: newsen&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: