Thursday, July 10, 2008

[08.07.07][diary] GOOD Dir. Lee's Cyworld entry

The weather is really....it makes people tired...
The power of nature is still the greatest.
You'll know just by the way it tortures our bodies and moods.
I happily went for a carwash during lunchtime
But I got annoyed by the unpredictable weather... ^^

Today HS's project single was released as a digital single.
It's similar to the time when he took part in Jo Young Soo's All Star Project...
If it's anything different, it's that Jo Young Soo and HS have worked together many times before...
For Kim Do Hyun it's his first time. (Though he worked on Shinhwa's album a long time ago so that doesn't really count...)
It's strange with Kim Do Hyun too, they've never had much contact, and they've finally met now.
The recording went well... I don't know through this collaboration, if he'll take part in HS's album. Because Do Hyun was really enthralled during the recording.
Recently HS's 3 new songs have been released... There's one that's playing through the day ^^
Please enjoy it, until the 3rd album is born...

I suddenly remembered...
Recently the Social Enterprise commercial has been airing a lot on TV station K.
Since HS sang the logo song, it's a commercial that everyone, me included, is very interested in.
This is the effects of a celebrity endorsement.
Because at least everyone and me will now know what Social Enterprise is.
I'm regretting it a little after watching the commercial.
Initially he was asked not only to sing the logo song, but to appear in the commercial too...
And also appearing on shows before the activity... The host seemed to have more to say than HS, so we declined the offer.
But... after watching the commercial I suddenly feel a sense of regret, it would have been good if HS was in it.

I said that I would share some news about the 3rd album.
This entry seems to be getting too long, I'll share it in the next entry.
What should I tell everyone first? I'll tell you more after I get things organized...^^

Because of the weather... I hope everyone won't get too tired out...
Find something near you that can refresh you...
Have an energetic week...


Source: GOOD Dir. Lee's Cyworld
Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: