Tuesday, July 29, 2008

[08.07.27][trans] 080721 Star B.Net Attack – Tele-conversation (Shin Hyesung & Seo Kyung Jong)

DO NOT BRING OUT WITHOUT FULL PROPER CREDITS

Additional Information:
Star B.Net Attack is a MBC Game program in which each episode there will be a professional contestant challenging against another contestant. However the filming is only focus on the professional contestant while the other contestant will not be disclosed therefore there won’t be any filming on him. In this episode, the professional contestant is Seo Kyung Jong and his competitor is Shin Hyesung. During the whole contest, Seo Kyung Jong will not know who his competitor is but the latter knows because Hyesung is able to see Seo Kyung Jong however Seo Kyung Jong is unable to see Hyesung. After the contest ended, the host will connect the tele-conversation to the other room (Hyesung’s room) and this is their tele-conversation contents:

A: Host 1 B: Host 2 HS: Hyesung KJ: Kyung Jong

A: Hi?
HS: Hi?
A: Hello!
HS: Hello~
A: How are you these days?
HS: Ah?
A: You are doing fine recently?
HS: Ah, I am doing fine recently.
A: Good, I will cut it short. Sitting besides me is contestant, Seo Kyung Jong. Now, I need the help from contestant, Seo Kyung Jong.
HS: Ah contestant Seo Kyung Jong~
KJ: Yes, how are you!
HS: I am his fan.
KJ: Ah, thank you! However, the host kept laughing as if they are something going on…
A: No such thing, it is because you have performed very well.
HS: Yes, you are really good in playing the game.
B: Ah, this person who has just introduced himself is Seo Kyung Jong fan.
KJ: Ah, his voice cannot be hear clearly, I should be able to identify who he is if the voice is clearer.
HS: My voice is unclear?
B: Oh… Seo Kyung Jong do not know who the other party is right?
HS: Do you need me to reveal?
KJ: Ah?
HS: Do you want me to reveal?
KJ: Not…clear…
A: Both of you have went through many contests and are friends and also done event together before.
KJ: Kyung jong, is me, hyung ah!
A: Ah… who’s this?
KJ: Chi Hwan?
A: Chi Hwan? Hahaha… Are you referring to Park JiHwan contestant?
B: You are saying that this person is Park JiHwan contestant.
A: Saying that he’s Park JiHwan contestant.
HS: It’s me, Hyesung hyung!
A: Ah… is Shin Hyesung ah!
HS: Yes.
KJ: Ah… Ah…
B: Oh I see.
KJ: Hello!
HS: Now I am sitting in front of the monitor device looking at all of you, other than Seo Kyung Jong contestant, the rest should be aware of this.
A: Yes, all of us know.
HS: The staff here calls me to keep on talking.
A: Only to get you to keep on talking? Just now, I thought that it is going to end soon, they calls us not to say these, later they will then warn us again.
HS: Yah, during the contest period, there’s a television on the side. And through the monitoring device, I am able to see you laughing. Viewing it throughout makes me really nervous.
A: Ah, really ah…
KJ: Hyesung hyung, I lost a couple days ago right, now I am here to revenge, keke…
HS: Ah, that is a pact made together with Seo Kyung Jong contestant, there’s once we play like this before, and today I am here for the contest for once.
B: Our Star B.net Attack is really famous, even Shin Hyesung participate in it.
A: Yes, and among these included the fate with Seo Kyung Jong contestant, and just not long ago, both of them have played the games together before, therefore Shin Hyesung had also participated in this. We are grateful to Shin Hyesung for bringing us such an exciting game!
A: Just now, Seo Kyung Jong contestant.
KJ: Yes.
A: Is it my illusion, I heard you calling Shin Hyesung “hyung”
KJ: Yes.
A: Lastly, repeat it again clearly!
KJ: It’s embarrassing, perhaps it is my voice (pronunciation) problem, you have heard wrongly, sorry, keke.
HS: No, didn’t say.
KJ: keke, I will participate in the game contest, hyung, thank you!
HS: Later after the call, must practise hard!
KJ: Okay, keke.
A: Mr. Shin Hyesung.
HS: Yes.
A: Heard that you really like our Star B.net Attack program.
HS: Yes, I am a fanatic fan.
A: Ah… Can you say a word to the audiences who are supporting Star B.net Attack?
HS: Okay. Comparing to other events, because this is a beautiful memories, I hope that everyone will happily continuing to give more support s, giving your supports to each of the contestants especially to our lovely Seo Kyung Jong contestant.
A: Ah…
KJ: Than you!
A: Really thank you! Please give us another surprise performance next round.
HS: Sure.
A: Okay, thanks for participating!
HS: Thank you!

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + REAL@申彗星中国首站-S.C.I.C (Chinese translation) + FOREVER HS (source)

You can view the video here: Thanks to Ocean's Six & infiniti512

No comments: