Monday, March 02, 2009

[09.03.01] Lee Shi Young: Junjin is a partner who takes good care of people

“As for Junjin… he’s a partner who really takes good care of people. Actually whether it’s me or Junjin, the two of us aren’t the talkative types. But being on variety shows requires us to talk a lot more, and Junjin is very considerate and takes care of me. Right now we’re getting to know each other better, and although you can’t see it from the show, but we are getting more familiar with each other. (laughs) Frankly speaking, when I’m on WGM, am I thinking of Junjin every minute and every second? Sometimes it’s like that. There are moments when I can’t tell if Junjin’s sociable ways come about because of the show, or because of his 10 years of showbiz experience, or if his personality is more outgoing to begin with. When I get lost in my own thoughts, Junjin would ask me, “What are you thinking of?”, and I’d tell him, “Nothing.” That really gets him panicking a little. Haha.”

(non-related info omitted)

Source: isplus + Six Senses
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: