Tuesday, December 01, 2009

[09.11.30 ]Dongwan’s blog: 2009 (main page updated)

Your father
Occasionally would think of the times when eating a raw egg on the meal table
Has the same taste of luxuriously eating an entire chicken.

But young people.
Who don’t need to work until they break their backs, sitting at the cafe.
Gulping down coffee that cost 30,000 a cup.
In what kind of a mood do they drink with.

-
Lee Oi-soo in ‘Youth Is Invincible’

p.s.
I too, over the weekend
Had a cup of Rooibos tea that cost 8,000won
And a blueberry & vanilla waffle that cost 12,000won.
But when I read these words.
I couldn’t help but to feel ashamed….

I didn’t write these words myself
I just reposted these words as a memo to myself~^_^
I’m only 30 years old now..ㅎ

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: