Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[09.12.15] Vid: Hyesung’s congratulatory message for K-Enter TV


091215 Hyesung for K-Enter TV
Uploaded by absolutshinhwa. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.


Hi everyone, I’m Shin Hyesung
My sincere congratulations on the opening of Korean artiste site K-Enter TV
I’m really honored to be able to be a part of the opening concert for the site
K-Enter TV is a platform to announce Korean artists news such as concerts and albums to Japan
And I wish it all the best going forward
Next year on 9th and 10th Jan, there will be a concert at the Akasaka Blitz celebrating the opening of the site
And before the show starts, 100 fans will be picked in a lucky draw for a fansigning session
I hope everyone will participate in the events for the lucky draw on the site
Please show your support
And so everyone, I’ll see you at the show

Credits: K-Enter TV + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: