Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[09.12.28] Dongwan’s photolog: Christmas


As Christmas isn’t a national holiday in Japan
People still work on Christmas Eve.
Although I think Christmas Eve should certainly be a day of leisure….
The Japanese still enjoy Christmas enthusiastically.


Nevertheless I was happy to be in a hotel when I could hear the voices of children.


I’d be admitting defeat if I got envious, so I wasn’t envious at all.


Somehow I got drunk like crazy and woke up in Andy’s room..What happened last night….-_-;


I was having a really severe headache and heartburn so I found my way to the hospital and was put on the drip.
I’m a man who went to Japan and got himself put on the drip.
But the name of the clinic is TENTEKI 10~ㅋㅋㅋ


Today I came out clear-headed, had my meal, went for a stroll, and then had a cup of coffee with friends,


I saw a foreigner who was a crazy classic Chevrolet enthusiast.
For a while he kept running around and trying hard to take pictures of the car.
I would be like that too if I saw a vintage (Hyundai) Pony in Europe too…ㅎ


A really pretty puppy. In Japan puppies that are even bigger in size than this can be brought on taxis too. Wow~


In a park in Daikanyama where you can see the sunset clearly, after enjoying what’s left of the sunlight,


Your owner’s serious caffeine addiction has been etched onto the stomach..


I spent my last night at a bar which my friend is a regular of.
I just simply had a martini, and a Malibu liqueur with chamiseul (a kind of soju) on the rocks. ㅋ


I saw the statues of Jesus and his twelve disciples.
And in a bar at that….ㅜㅜ



Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: