Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Dongwan’s Jap blog entries: 1st-6th December (3 entries)

The song is posted in Dongwan's Japan blog and Su-mi is generous enough and shared a link where we can download the song. Click on the song title to download song.


1st Dec: 2009

どうしてわかるんですか。passwordを。。。-_-;
わがまま書かないでいただけませんか。
ブログはプライベットです。
ぜったい忘れないで下さい!

Do you know? Password… -_-;
I can’t write when I’m being self-indulgent?

Blogs are private.
Please do not forget!

=======================================

4th Dec: Tomorrow

録音します~ がんばろう!

金曜日なのでみんなよっぱらっているの?

About to go for recording~ Ganbaru!

Is everyone drunk because it’s Friday?

=======================================

6th Dec: Completed!



Mr Kim Jae Seok who arranged the song


Mr Sam Lee on the guitar


The sound engineer Mr Kim Gap Su


My pronunciation instructors Teacher Miseon and Teacher Kaori


It Doesn’t Matter Already
Lyrics: KIM DONGWAN
Music: KIM DONGWAN
Arrangement: KIM JAE SEOK (Wanted)
Guitar: SAM LEE

Verse1>
Your bare face. To me~ Only to me~
Your gentle whispers too, to me~ Only to me~

Bridge>
If you start to hate me
If it becomes painful because of me

Chorus>
It doesn’t matter if I can’t hear you. It doesn’t matter if I can’t see you.
If I can’t hear your voice it doesn’t matter too.
I changed my number. I’ve erased your number too.
So that I don’t send you messages like a fool anymore.

Verse2>
Holding hands and greeting too. To me~ Only to me~

Chorus>*1

d-p>
Always alone. Always lonely.
I’m not hurt.
A little thankful. It’s what I feel towards you.
That is, yes, it’s love~

Chorus>*2

Chorus2>
I know I’m a fool.
I know I can’t go back to before.
I don’t even see the slightest hope, already forgotten…already forgotten…
Because I’ve forgotten~~~~

To be released on 9th December~ ・^0^・

Credits: Dongwan’s Jap blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: