Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[09.12.28] Dongwan’s blog: 2009 (main page updated)

When I was young
I lived my life in my own different way, and I was mocked and criticized by many people.
For most of these people
An airplane must have wings
And a car must have wheels
Are beliefs that cannot be discarded.

I told them
To move further towards the end of the pole
Without fail
‘If I fall and break my legs I won’t be able to do anything’
Was their reply to me.

So as time passed from tens of years ago until now
They have been sitting precariously on the center of the pole.
This is what they think life is about.

-

Lee Oi Soo in ‘Invincible Youth’

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please come to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/brustvergroesserung/index.html]brustvergrößerung[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room