Sunday, March 09, 2008

[08.03.07][news] Minwoo: My special love for wearing boxers

Lee Minwoo shared the reason behind his preference for wearing boxers on an episode of Happy Together Season 3.

"At first I couldn't really understand what's the deal with boxers, but when Eric's mom sent over some boxers it was great....one day Eric told me not to wear his underwear anymore, and I even felt quite hurt by this... Then when I got out of the shower, I saw the pair of boxers that Eric laid out for me."

He added, "Kim Dongwan even wrote the character Kim in Hanja on all his underwear."

Source: osen
Chi trans: 蘑菇菇@情投E赫
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a shinhwa fan too. Nice to meet you. I never thought I could come across another orange pincess (or prince?) here. hahaha, so happy! ^_^