Sunday, March 30, 2008

[08.03.25][news] Andy: I cried when I watched Shinhwa's Guerilla Concert


On the 24th March broadcast of Jipijiki, Andy shared his pain during the time he was unable to join the rest of Shinhwa in their activities, touching the hearts of all present.

Andy said, "After I came back from the US, I stayed in a koshiwon (dormitory)", revealing the hard times behind the seemingly glamorous lives of idol singers.

He continued, "I had to go back to the US because my parents were not feeling well", revealing the reason for his temporary departure. "When I came back from the US, I didn't have a place to stay so I had to stay with a hyung at the koshiwon. After a year's absence I was afraid of going about life alone and I wasn't sure if I could carry on", surprising the guests who were present.

The reason behind Andy's return to the group was the true friendship among the members. Andy was watching at the koshiwon as the members were holding the Guerilla concert, where Minwoo said "If only Andy could be with us. Andy, we'll be together forever." Andy said that he started to cry when he saw that.

Describing his thoughts at that time, he said "Because I was at the koshiwon, I had to keep quiet, so I stuffed my face into the pillow and just cried."

The guests all couldn't contain their surprise, and were moved by the friendship between the members.


Source: tvreport&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: