Sunday, March 16, 2008

[08.03.10][Trans] JinSyung's Star Fashion Interview

Some translations for 2nd clip (mostly Sung and Jin's answers)

credit: Maddy a.k.a. hyejin ^^

JS: Hello!
HS: I am Hye Sung.
JJ: I am Jun Jin.
HS: It's very nice meeting you.
JJ: It's very nice meeting you.

Q: What are the items that you carry with you?

HS: Sunglasses. I usually carry 2 sunglasses. Cologne. Lotion. mp3 player. Hat.
JJ: There are thing that I carry. For me, it's Shin Hye Sung's album. Always... (Please broadcast this.) Because I always want to see Hye Sung hyung >> Jin so naughty!

Q: What kind of games do you like to play?

HS: I like to play computer games. What kind of sports do you like to do Jun Jin?
JJ: I like to...
HS: Pool. Pool. He likes playing pool a lot.


Q: What is your personal (fashion) style?

JJ: This is actually close to his personal style.
HS: Well, this is a little dressy than usual This is a bit more dressy than usual for me. I like to wear clothes that are comfortable and look crisp/clean. I like to wear jeans, shoes and jacket with a hat. If I'm not going too far from the house, I wear even more comfortable clothes like jogging pants.

Q: Could you do something cute right here for us?

JJ: Huh?
HS: Woo hoo! 1, 2, 3, 4
JJ: As Andy is doing his solo activities right now, I will do Andy's (heart) dance. It's not happening... I can't do it.
HS: That's awkward...
JJ: Please come back... (to HS) Do you want to sing a song?

Q: Tell us about your current hair style?

JJ: Yes, this is the first time I have done my hair this way. I have been getting compliments on it so I think I will keep it. In Korean, it's like putting your hair up like in the olden days. (He is referring to how the men use to have their hairs tied up on top. You see that in historical dramas like Dae Jang Geum.) Thank you.

HS: Being comfortable. Being comfortable is neccessary. Not fully neglecting the current fashion trends. Wearing things that is comfortable for the person that he/she likes is important. I think it's most fashionable when people confidently wear clothes that they feel comfortable in.

JJ: Being confident in the clothes that the person wears is very important. I think that's right.

No comments: