Sunday, March 16, 2008

[08.03.11][news] Minwoo: I'm working hard to get a small role in

Singer Lee Minwoo had an hour-long event on March 10th at the premiere of , as the spokesperson of the movie.

Lee Minwoo performed his hit "The M Style" and his latest single "Love Is A Beautiful Word" on stage to the passionate response of the audience.

Wearing a black suite with a fedora hat, Lee Minwoo said to the audience, "The first movie left a deep impression on me, and I'm really glad to be appointed as the spokesperson for this movie", and went on to send the hundreds of fans into a frenzy with his slick dance moves and his trademark smile.

He said with regards to the music video for the movie, "At first I was worried whether "Love Is A Beautiful Word" would be a right fit to the clips from the movie, but when it was completed the video was great, and my worries disappeared."

After that he added jokingly, "I'll try my best not to appear as the spokesperson, but as an actor in , even if it's a small role. Maybe within the next 5 years."

Source: dailyseop & ocean's six
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: