Sunday, March 30, 2008

[08.03.25][news] Andy: I invested in my own solo album

Shinhwa's Andy disclosed on a variety show that he invested in his own solo album.

On the 24th March broadcast of MBC's Jipijiki, Andy said, "My management company asked me to lose weight, so I lost about 8kg. But after all that effort, we realised that I didn't look good so I had to put the weight back on. So now I've got a bit of the weight back."

At this moment the other guests asked, "Why are you so obedient to the agency? Have you always been this obedient?" To which he candidly answered, "Ever since I released my solo album I've been very obedient to the agency."

Later on the show, MC Park Myung Soo commented, "The music industry hasn't been doing well, and you released your album now. I heard that there's a lack of investors too."

Andy then disclosed, "I invested in the album myself."

In response to Andy's honest reply, Park Myung Soo then said jokingly, "If you invested, then why do you need to listen to your agency?" Andy then said to the amusement of the audience, "I have no choice because I have a stake in the company".

Source: newsen&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: