Sunday, March 16, 2008

[08.03.13][news] Andy: Most envious of Eric's looks

Shinhwa member Andy disclosed that among all the Shinhwa members he's most envious of Eric's looks.

On the upcoming episode of KBS2's Star Golden Bell to be telecast on Mar 15, Andy said, "The members recently got together for the 9th album photoshoot. And though everyone looked really manly and handsome, but I'm most envious of Eric hyung's looks. Shinhwa members have aged a lot since our debut, and we've lost the cuteness from the past. What's left is just a more sophisticated masculine charm. I've always had an inferiority complex about my single eyelids too."

Andy added, "I haven't had a girlfriend for the past 6 years because I'm not the type to make the first move, so it'll be better if a girl who can lead me comes along."

(non-related info omitted)

Source: starnews
Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

andy, you are so funny ! Why he envy eric looks. I think andy is handsome in his own way. They all look very handsome !
btw, cuteness is out of style babeh...