Sunday, March 23, 2008

[08.03.19][news] Andy "wants to succeed not as a Shinhwa member but in my own right"


In the midst of promoting "Love Song", celebrating Shinhwa's 10th anniversary on the 24th

Unknowingly Shinhwa will already be celebrating their 10th anniversary this coming 24th March. They will be releasing their 9th album at the end of the month, and will also be holding their 10th anniversary concert on 29th/30th March at Seoul's Olympic Park. After that some members will be enlisting into the army and the other members will carry on with their solo activities.

In the midst of the promotion for his debut song "Love Song", Shinhwa's baby Andy (Lee Seon Ho, 27) laughed when he talked about how Shinhwa would be like 10 years later.

Andy said, "By the time the members all come back from the army, we'd all be in the first half of our 30s, and we should be looking quite cool then, haha. Some members are worried that we're too old by then, and presenting ourselves with a 'powerful image' would look really funny."

He added, "Maybe we would all be married with kids and living a simple life then? Junjin's probably most likely to get married first within the next 10 years."

Andy has also thought about being solo singer Andy, and not as Shinhwa's Andy by then. He shared his worries about going solo, since he hasn't been very ambitious about his career. He said, "As I only did rap parts in Shinhwa, when I recorded Love Song, I recorded it for 12 hours straight. The time I spent recording my first album is even longer than the time I spent recording in the 10 years in Shinhwa. But at the same time, I gained the confidence that I need to perform better in my 2nd album."

Andy also talked about his gratitude towards the members who lent a hand by writing and featuring for his album, such as Eric who agreed to help for just a pizza.

Source: Oceans
Chi trans: julias@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: