Sunday, March 16, 2008

[08.03.10][news] Andy: It has been love at first sight for my relationships so far




love~love~love song~♪ We're one when we're together~"

Singer Andy (29) has been very popular of late with his cute love confession track "Love Song". Performing the song on stage with his trademark heart dance and singing "Saranghae", how is his real love life like?

Q: Do you believe in love at first sight?
A: I do, although it sounds a little silly and incomprehensible. But if two people are truly in love, you'll get the 'feel' in the instant that you meet for the first time. Maybe because of this, it's been love at first sight for all the girls I've dated so far.

Q: What is your criteria in love?
A: I don't think there's any criteria in love. Just like Richard Gere's character in the movie "Pretty Woman", no matter what the other party's background is, you just purely look at that person and love her wholeheartedly, that's the most beautiful kind of love. If there's someone that I really like, everything about her will be the most lovable and the most beautiful to me. Everything else doesn't matter, isn't it?

Q: Have you ever done anything that your girlfriend didn't like?
A: Nothing in particular, but I'd often shock my girlfriend. For example, on her birthday, I hid a puppy in my pocket and met her to go shopping. When it was time to give her the puppy, it began to throw up and completely ruined the mood. There were times that she got angry with me for playing jokes on her.


Source: fnn'&oceans
Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: