Friday, September 04, 2009

[09.09.03] M is ‘upset that Andy only calls Eric’

ricmindy

Members from pioneer idol group Shinhwa recently participated in a recording for the 5th Sep episode of SBS variety show ‘Intimate Note 2′ and spilled secrets about one another.

During the recording, M Lee Minwoo said, “Andy and me, we’ve known each other for 12 years now, but he hardly ever calls me. He only calls Eric.”

He added, “He didn’t turn up for my birthday celebration and called to apologize, but then he asked to talk to Eric who was there with me, and ended up talking for half an hour.”

Trying to explain his way through, Andy said, “I’ve known Eric hyung since we were in the US and it has been 17 years, so I’m just a bit more comfortable with him, that’s all.”

After which they made a short phone call to Eric, who is currently serving his military duty. This episode will be shown on SBS at 9.55pm (Seoul time) on 4th Sept.

Credits: Newsen + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: