Tuesday, September 08, 2009

[09.09.06] Minwoo’s age tussle with Eric was resolved with his birth photo (Intimate Note 2)



On the 4th Sept episode of SBS Intimate Note 2, Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo shared an incident with fellow member Eric over the issue of age and seniority.

According to Lee Minwoo, “I was born in 1979, but due to some errors it’s listed as 1980 on my family registry”, and as such that led to an interesting psychological battle with 1979-born Eric.

After seeing that Lee Minwoo’s birth year is listed as 1980, Eric said, “If you’re born in 1980, then you should be calling me hyung (older brother), isn’t it?” Lee Minwoo explained to no avail that there was an error that led to the wrong birth year being listed.

In the end, as a last resort, Lee Minwoo decided to use his birth photo, “I went straight home and brought out my birth photo, where my birthdate was clearly listed. It was only after I showed it to Eric that he no longer had any doubts.”

Credits: TV Report + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa

No comments: