Sunday, September 06, 2009

[09.09.04] Shinhwa on Intimate Note: Consolidated articles

Tune in to the live broadcast HERE if you can!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jang Young Ran: Junjin never asked me along for ‘Love Letter’ gatherings

Soon-to-be-married Jang Young Ran has revealed on the upcoming 4th September episode of SBS variety show ‘Intimate Note 2′ that Junjin has never invited her along on gatherings when they were both appearing regularly on now-defunct SBS variety show ‘Love Letter’.

“I was a regular on ‘Love Letter’ when Junjin was on the show, but I’ve never gone on any gatherings and I thought that there were none. But I later found out that all the other pretty female guests attended such gatherings except for me, and the organizer of these gatherings was none other than Junjin. There was once when Chae Yeon was on the show and after the recording, Junjin only asked Chae Yeon, and not me, to go for a meal. I was really upset.”

Junjin replied, “Everything was decided by the people involved in the gatherings.”

=====================================================

M Lee Minwoo admits to being “attracted to Chae Yeon before”


wa member M Lee Minwoo confessed on the upcoming 4th September episode of SBS variety show ‘Intimate Note 2′ that he was once attracted to Chae Yeon before.

Chae Yeon – one of the guests – shocked everyone present when she said, “There was once I was drinking with Lee Minwoo, and after that he called out to me from the stairs and expressed his feelings a little.”

“Though he didn’t explicitly say he liked me, I did really think about it then, so I want to ask him about that now.”

To this, Lee Minwoo replied , “Chae Yeon is not only sexy, but she’s also easy to get along with, so I think I really was attracted to her before”, after which he amused everyone when he imitated the way that Chae Yeon tries to flirt with guys over drinks.”

Credits: Star News + SPN + Su-mi@absolutshinhwa


No comments: