Tuesday, September 29, 2009

[09.09.26] Dongwan’s memolog: Eating alone. (edited)

Coq au vin is a French fricassee of rooster cooked with wine, lardons, mushrooms, and optionally garlic. Older roosters are traditionally used because they contain a lot of connective tissue, which creates a richer broth when cooked
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

IMG_NEW

I had a wedding to attend so I went out all dressed up,
And I went to the gallery restaurant near my home by myself and had some coq au vin.
[I always choke can't eat properly when eating at weddings.. Because I eat and take have to entertain photo requests at the same time.. -_-;]

Doesn’t it look pitiful like that
A young artist drew this picture of me in one minute..
I received the picture
In exchange I gave him an autograph.
It’s fair trade! ^_^

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: