Thursday, December 02, 2010

[10.12.01] Dongwan’s memolog: My eye wrinkles complex

First of all I don’t have a complex about my eye wrinkles.
I don’t have a complex about my appearance.
I have a complex about my allergies,
And not being able to adjust my mental attitude…
Anyway.
I don’t have a complex about my eye wrinkles.

Back then on a programme there was a segment to talk about complexes,
When going through the script prior to the show, I said “I don’t have any complex!”
They just laughed it off and pointed out this and that, asking “if those aren’t your complexes, what is?”…
[This is like asking close female celebrity friends to name a few top stars
And they go, "There's no one that I want to get to know. ~Keke" and make you go speechless. -_-]
It seems that if I get upset about something or nitpick on something, I have a complex about that
So I just roughly picked my eyes among a few possibilities that others may think of…

So it’s not that the writer told me to say “I have a complex about my eye wrinkles”.
Anyone would think that what I meant what I said… But it was a lie.
I like my eye wrinkles. It can hide my fussy personality,
And I like looking imperfect…
But saying that now seems weird, doesn’t it.

Damn…
It’s time to return to these scary variety shows…. ㅜㅠ

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: