Thursday, December 09, 2010

[Dongwan's back!] Fanpics compilation #5 (+ 1 video interview)

will upload all fanpics on my days-off :D PROMISE :D !!!!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =



Hi everyone, I’m Kim Dongwan.

I’ve completed my 2 years of military service and I’m now returning as Kim Dongwan the singer.
Thank you very much to the fans and the reporters who have made their way here today.

I’ll be having activities in Japan at the end of the year (collective groan from fans).
Not that I planned to have activities in Japan first, but it’s because there are no activities in Korea yet. So I’ll be heading to Japan first and work hard on the events there. I’ll also be giving it my best in Korea and work hard to be the Kim Dongwan who brings you smiles and laughter.

Of course I’m happy, because I can get down to work.
I can sleep in too so I’m feeling good about that too.

I’ve been looking at some groups on programmes. Our members will probably be ready by early or mid 2012. It’s tiring to dance alone on stage, so I’d like to have 6 of us dancing. I’m working on it now.

Yes, it’s really cold today and I’m really worried about the fans who have to sit on the cold ground.
Ladies shouldn’t let their bottoms get cold. Please go to the jjimjilbang (Korean bathhouse/sauna) today. Thank you everyone~

Credits: TV Daily + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: