Thursday, December 09, 2010

[Dongwan's back!] Newly discharged Kim Dongwan wants to quickly return to the stage

Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan has returned to his fans after completing his military duties on 7 Dec.

Kim Dongwan, dressed in a black beanie, a black jacket and denim jeans, was welcomed by the rousing applause and cheers from more than 200 fans who have been waiting at the Seodaemun District Office since early this morning.

Fans carried banners with messages such as “We’ve fulfilled the 2-year promise. Welcome back, oppa”, together with bouquets of flowers and cakes to celebrate his return.

When greeting the reporters and fans, Kim Dongwan said, “I’m feeling really happy, to be returning as Kim Dongwan the singer like this. Thank you to all the fans who made it here. I’ll be working hard from now on.”

He added, “I’ve also been racking my brains together with Eric on how to go forth in our activities. After a good rest I’ll be preparing for the fanmeeting.”

When asked about the best thing about getting discharged from duty, he replied, “I can sleep in now, and I can work so it’s great. I really want to quickly get started on my activities.”

(previously reported info omitted)

Credits: Star News + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: