Saturday, December 11, 2010

[10.12.09] Kim Dongwan: I’ll even do bed scenes

“Shinhwa will release an album in the fall of 2012.”

This is what Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan told reporters at the pre-fanmeeting press conference held at 6pm on 9 Dec, at Sangmyung University.

Kim Dongwan said, “I personally feel that Shinhwa will release an album before the fall of 2010. The other members will be completing their military duties by early 2012, and from then on we’ll be able to start working on the album.”

“It’s not just me, all the other members really want to take to the stage as Shinhwa. It’s going to be interesting, but it won’t be an easy project.”

More than 1,000 fans have gathered at the fanmeeting venue despite the cold weather, and it’s clear that his popularity has not waned at all.

He also said that he will work hard to return as an actor next year. “Whether it’s a small role or a big role, you’ll still be able to see me as an actor.”

He added, “Although I’d like to play the role of an ordinary man, I’ll deliver whatever the director expects from me. I’ll even do bed scenes.”

Kim Dongwan, who graduated from Sangmyung University with a major in theatre studies, belonged to the first generation of idols-turned-actors, starring in the movie “Spin Kick” as well as the dramas “Goodbye Sadness” and “The Person I Love”.

Credits: Sports Today + SPN + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: