Monday, December 06, 2010

[10.12.05] Dongwan’s memolog: The last vacation.

i guess… well, think of it this way Dongwan-shi, it’s what matter to you the most that would stay in your heart. i hope this uncertainty will go away once you see all your loving fans waiting for you outside the gate come your discharge….

hang in there :) TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY!!!!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The last vacation…
For some reason it wasn’t a comfortable “last vacation”…
It should have been a vacation where I’m feeling at ease and waiting to make my comeback.
Instead it was a “last vacation” where I couldn’t enjoy myself fully because I was feeling uneasy and frustrated…
Why do I have this strange feeling… I should be feeling excited instead.


In the end during these 2 years I haven’t managed to resolve this.
What’s important, work or me as a person…
I realized that wanting to have both is an “impossibility”…


Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: