Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[10.12.27] Eric’s radio message for FM Osaka



To all listeners of FM Osaka, this is Eric. It’s been a long time since I greeted everyone. I’m now here in Osaka, after holding my fanmeeting in Tokyo yesterday. I took the Shinkansen here to admire the beautiful scenery in Osaka and to enjoy the delicious bento, I’m very happy to be here.

It’s been a really long time since I’ve been here, and Osaka is indeed a beautiful city. I woke up early to work out, I also did some shopping and sightseeing, I had a swim and I also had some delicious Kinryu ramen.

The fanmeeting went well and I’ll be going back to Korea to carry on with the filming for the drama ‘Poseidon’. I’ve been filming all this time and I’ve come to Japan in between filming. I’ll work hard on the filming after I return and everyone should be able to see me in a good drama in the first half of next year.

Fans in Osaka, please always stay healthy and happy, I hope you’ll have an enjoyable Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Vid credits: ericchoachoa@YT
Translation: Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: