Wednesday, August 09, 2006

8/9 Dongwan's Diary Entry

[Diary] 060809 Dongwan - Naver you!


글쓴이 : 오빠얌! (2006-08-09 02:20:17 Hit: 483)

[동완]네이버 너!


나 소**씨랑 안 사귀어~~
(I don't go out with Miss So***~~

본적도 없다규!!!
(I've never even seen her!!!)

아~ 덥다..
(Ah~ So hot..)

짜파게티 2개 끓여먹었더니.. 배가 터질라그래...ㅜㅜ
누가바도 먹었지롱~~
(I had two JJapagettis (*A kind of ramen that's not spicy but is more like jjajangmyun).. My stomach's gonna burst...ㅜㅜ
I had Nugabar (*An ice cream; ) too~~)

일본 가는게 연기 되어서 아쉽당...
(I feel at a loss because we had to postpone going to Japan...)
하라쥬쿠에서 소유라멘 먹고 싶은데..그래도 괘안아!
(I wanted to have Soyuramen in Harajuku..But it's ok!)
곧 태국에 가니깐! 무하하하하~~ ^^;
(We go to Thailand soon! Muhahahahaha~~


더워서 미쳐가는 중................................................9_9
(Going crazy because of the heat.......................9_9)


Source : GoodEMG (http://www.goodenter.com)
Translated by : sometimes (Erica)
credits to: GoodEMG + sometimes of shinhwajj

Just in case you are wondering who the girl in question, she's So I-hyun who made mention that she's dating a singer/actor whose name starts with the letter K. And lol ~ he's on a food trip again, I won't even be surprised to see him gaining weight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think dongwan can easily appreciate my culinary expertise! hmmm dating ei! Now im a little insecure there!(dont know why!) Maybe thats the reason why dong wan removed my arms (in my dream) when i embraced him from behind! Arghh! Why am i affected!????

-charity

Flor said...

we all love your cooking chinggu. hope they will have a chance to taste you cooking.

charity said...

well when that happens all of us should think of the best menu to serve them!